Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Wacky Cake

Despite the name, this cake is super delicious!  The "wacky" part of it is that you mix the batter together in the same pan you bake the cake in!  No joke!  So, in honor of my dear friend's new found allergy, I thought I would post this dairy-free dessert.  Enjoy!

Wacky Cake

3 C. flour
1 tsp. salt
2 tsp. baking soda
6 T. cocoa
2 C. sugar

Mix above ingredients together in a 9x13 pan. 
Make three holes and add the following liquids:

12 T. oil
2 tsp. vanilla
2 T. vinegar
2 C. cold water

Stir thoroughly and bake at 350 degrees for 30-45 minutes.
Sprinkle with powdered sugar & serve!

2 comments:

  1. Yum! So thankful you posted this. Thank You:) I'll be trying it soon. . .

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know I will always try a cake recipe :)

    ReplyDelete