Saturday, October 29, 2011

Seeing beauty

Life is full of things to be thankful for, and I am learning to keep focused on the many ways God grows blessings, just for me.  I am going to just explode with joy when reflecting on this past week, and wanted to share a few.

11.  Sweet kisses from my littlest one (who is 8, but still little to me)
12.  Spending wonderful time with dear friends.
13.  Conversations that seem to go non-stop, and leave me exhausted, but heart-ful.
14.  Thoughtful gifts (still celebrating that 40th)
15.  Honesty
16.  Coming home to a clean kitchen after catching up with dear friends (thanks to my second daughter)
17.  Feeling appreciated
18.  Hearing a new dryer quietly drying clean clothes
19.  Being within walking distance of a gas station when running out of gas on a busy highway (at night, with daughter and dog)
20.  An empty gas tank rather than a major car repair issue.
21.  Cute little turtle pets.
22.  Wisdom to realize that, despite exhaustion, an turtle aquarium overhaul is necessary when absentmindedly mixing water with vegetable wash instead of water de-chlorinator at 11:30 pm.
23.  God's wisdom when a broken soul is crying out for a place to belong, to feel ok, and not alone.
24.  A new friend and perhaps a new Bible study.

2 comments:

  1. Lots of good here:) The best part is I can picture your facial expressions on so many of these!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how your heart is wide open to the hurting, Steph! You are a beautiful vessel for Him to pour onto others. And have you considered linking up with Ann on Mondays?

    ReplyDelete